Regional License Manager - Japan
10 days ago
Unity is the leading solution for game production across all platforms supporting the entire game lifecycle (Create, Operate, Monetize). We are fast becoming the market leader in solutions for real-time 3D experiences across other industries including Auto, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Media and Entertainment. In 2020 we are growing our portfolio to 50+ products and services that support gaming and these other industries.
This is a sales position in the Unity Marketplace Sales organization. You will lead regional license management strategy, development, and execution to ensure our customers are using their licenses efficiently. You will collaborate with compliance insights, digital marketing, eCommerce, managed sales, and product teams to help customers to resolve compliance situations. You will regularly connect with external partners, from C-level executives to developers, and act as the only Unity authority on license compliance. The License Manager role reports to the Global License Business Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensures licensing engagements are delivered successfully with a high level of quality and customer happiness
- Identifies and qualifies compliance risk for the assigned territory where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured
- Performs customer audits, including a review of the customer’s business, license estate, and efficiency of their internal licensing controls
- Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, and compliance practices in order to address the complexity of customer architectures and breadth of products
- Contributes to cross-team projects sought at growing the sharing standard methodologies and the efficiency of license management processes
What we’re looking for
- Strong customer-facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit, or customer management
- Understanding of Unity software and services and Software Asset Management and/or Software License Auditing Experience
- Strong project management experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating at all levels; including significant presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence senior stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, and encourage trust and confidence
- Fluent in Japanese and English
You might also have
- Software license sales experiences
- Game development experiences with Unity
- Proficient in any other Languages
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.