Regional Employee Communication Manager
7 days ago
As part of the Global Communications team, the Regional Communication Manager – Europe, supports the EU Region with the creation, deployment, management and overseeing of Regional communication projects in Europe to increase stakeholders’ awareness of and engagement in Keywords People initiatives. They will ensure communications have a consistent tone, look, and feel to protect and promote the KWS Corporate Brand image. They will facilitate and improve communication among employees, the Human Resource department, and Executive leadership, to ensure that employees are familiar with the organization’s mission, goals, policies, and expectations.
Partnering with the Global Communications Manager, Regional HR Director Europe, the Regional HR Director UK & Ireland, the European HR Management Team and the local Management, the role:
- Educates HR members, Studio Heads and Functional Leaders on the importance of effective communication and works with project leaders to create, execute, and evaluate communication plans as part of project planning
- Provides guidance to Studio Heads, Managers, Senior leaders and the HR department on communication strategies.
- Sets guidelines for use of employee branding within the context of KWS branding; creates or oversees all-employee HR communications for consistency and effectiveness
- In partnership with marketing and communication depts., contributes to communication strategies, crafts messages and materials, manages execution, and sets measures for effectiveness
- Provides collaborative guidance and advice on integrated communication strategies to build employee morale, productivity, retention, and policy compliance.
- Collaborate in implementing, conducting, facilitating, and analyzing results of employee morale and retention initiatives such as incentive programs, employee surveys, and exit interviews.
- Collaborates with the Regional DEI&CSR Manager on the communication of DEI and CSR activities
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities.
- Focuses on continuous improvement in employee communications capability; continuously seeks to leverage strengths and address opportunities when it comes to developing communications capability in the Region
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of work experience in Employee Communication Management or related field.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Journalism, or related field an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English knowledge (C1-C2 European Level).
- Proficiency in two our more European languages would be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to make sound business decisions and evidence based recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including senior leaders and key business leads
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ability to achieve consensus on complex matters in a timely fashion
- Proactive and displays initiative; seeks out information and answers as needed with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Accountability and dependability
- Experiences in Videogame, Media and Entertainment would be good
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Remote/hybrid job.