12 days ago
This is a Buyer position within a Global Sourcing Team, providing support to our diverse family of VFX brands, award-winning studios. You will contribute to key goals for procurement in line with the corporate strategy, manage tenders, negotiating supplier contracts and ongoing management of suppliers across a broad range of Indirect categories. You will help drive Technicolor’s continuous efforts in its sustainable spend plan, delivering value through optimizing costs, reducing waste, and maximizing the efficiency of business processes. You will interact with key stakeholders across the business, adopting a collaborative approach, driving proactive engagement in all projects. You will be an advocate for change, embracing the advances in technology and digital transformation opportunities.
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders by building, and maintaining effective relationships, being proactive and reactive when needed (Sourcing & Procurement team, key vendors, budget owners, finance teams, legal, and management) Maintain and reinforce day-to-day proximity to the business, supporting local/regional business needs, driving, leading, and executing purchases and projects.
- Track, monitor and report on project progress.
- Work day to day with the Procurement Lead to ensure the successful delivery of contracted activities, identifying continuous improvement opportunities through engagement with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Support and deliver procurement objectives, and proactively support the ongoing transformation and development of the procurement function.
- Work in close coordination with Global Sourcing Category Managers to accomplish Sourcing Org strategic goals including governance of the category management strategy, delivering cost savings, supplier and spend consolidation, and leveraging preferred vendor relationships
- Managing supplier negotiations, and adding value through cost, quality, and improving overall supplier performance, utilizing procurement best practices and tools
- Monitoring and managing vendor performance (implementation, compliance, contract lifecycle management)
- Support Technicolor internal users along the P2P process: Coupa content (eProcurement platform), buying channels, PO processing, catalogues
- Participate in continuous improvement of Source 2 Pay (S2P) process and solutions
- Cross train within the Procurement Org to enhance Sourcing/Procurement skills, identify opportunities for synergies with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing, Supply Management, Commerce or Related Field desired
- Must have 2+ years of proven procurement experience in Indirect sourcing categories (mandatory)
- Experience in purchasing technology, networking and facilities management commodities (preferred)
- Previous experience with eProcurement systems (Coupa preferred) Excellent command of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills in English, and French, both written and verbal
- Strong proven negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration, customer service and partnership mindset
- Strong analytical skills (Excel, Market Intelligence, Power BI, Sievo etc.)
- Ability to be a creative and effective problem solver
- Ability to make sound independent decisions within established guidelines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change
- Must have excellent organization and strong project management skills
- Ability to influence while building solid relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to review contracts for content and negotiate commercial terms with vendors
The pay range for this full-time staff position is $65,000 - $75,000 per year, which is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
We love connecting with passionate talent, so even if you feel you may not meet the given requirements or your salary expectation is outside the provided pay range, please apply, as we may be able to find an opportunity on our team that aligns with your background and career goals.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides World Class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.