Regional Account Manager - KAM LATAM
4 days ago
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Challenge ahead
Reporting to our LATAM- Country Manager, you will oversee the commercial success of the relationships with the accounts by settling with them and performing sakes strategies that are aligned with our local go-to-market targets and plans.
- Account management
- Manage high profile accounts that are strategically important, or have diverse and complex needs.
- Have full P&L responsibility for volume, net revenue, gross profit and other retail investments as the market share and growth.
- Forecast product launch and ongoing inventory needs, works with customers to influence and shape product forecast expectations.
- Budget management, work with out "Commercial Programs Manager" on customer prioritization and return on investment optimization for PPF and local TM budgets.
- Retail-marketing execution
- Maximize product lifecycle revenue at assigned customers from reveal to launch, and beyond.
- Emphasize product launch and investments following marketing strategies.
- Coordinate the creation of customer specific merchandising and marketing programs to maximize in store and online returns on investments.
- Collaboration with other partners
- Stay connected to the digital strategies to be rolled out, including Digital@Retail programs to implement with customers together the Digital Champion.
- Work with AR team to track and follow credit limits to cover low and peak seasons.
- Engage with Operations to support shipments anticipation and effectiveness.
- Ensure commercial contract renewals with legal and financial services.
- Develop strategic partnerships and sets and monitor our service standards.
- Key participant in strategic projects within market.
- 3 years Experience in Account Managing.
- Fluent in English. Native Spanish and Portuguese valued.
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills to help adapt quickly.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and discernment.
- You have passion for entertainment, technologies and video games environment.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.