Referral Specialist (Contract)
4 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
People Team / Recruiting Programs
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic is expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to help build our Referrals team! As a contract Referral Specialist you will partner with Recruiting and Business leaders globally to design and execute white glove experiences for referrers and referrals. As a member of our team, you will help set the strategy for how we approach, engage and develop referred talent while providing best-in-class experiences.
In This Role You Will
- Partner with the Recruiting Team and Company Leaders to have a firm understanding of needs, talent pipelines and candidate eligibility
- Assess referrals against current roles and requirements
- Utilize data to explore opportunities to continue developing our referrals program to drive thoughtful engagement and accountability with recruiting and business partners
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events
- Contribute to building best-in-class programs by providing feedback and making recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas
- Ensure proactive communication with manager and other task stakeholders, referrals and referrers. This includes meeting deadlines and commitments, tracking and timely responses
- Educate employees on Referral Program best practices
- Work collaboratively with other Recruiting teams to share referrals throughout the Epic umbrella
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience in Recruiting or Talent Consultative role
- A background in sourcing or developing talent, and talent assessment
- Ability to influence, communicate and negotiate in a cross-functional environment both internally and externally
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Detail oriented and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Advanced problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.