13 days ago
- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Screen CVs from websites
- Update the database of recruitment(e.g. referral system & ATS)
- Be responsible for Intern position recruitment from job analysis to onboard
- Research competitors and market place trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed.
- Junior university student; (Major in Human resource is a plus)
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting.
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software;
- Professional communication skills;
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months’ internship duration( three working days per week)
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com