This job might no longer be available.
6 months ago
We don’t slow down and look for another amazing Recruiter to help us attract the best talent on the gamedev market! If you value working in a flexible environment with passionate people about their work, you found the right place!
Become part of the supporting team in one of the biggest Gamedev studios in Poland! Apply as quickly as you can because we’re fast with recruitments ;)
Your daily tasks:
- Managing full-cycle recruitment process which includes:
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers
- Creating and promoting job ads
- Selection of candidates
- Acquiring candidates (via search engines, social media channels, recommendations, etc.)
- Conducting interviews and taking care of test assignments
- Providing feedback to candidates
- Supporting other HR processes in the company such as Onboarding, Employer Branding etc.
- Collaborating with Back Office during the hiring process or other HR-related activities.
Best if you have:
- Min. one year of experience with the end-to-end recruitment process in gamedev or min. three years with IT
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing tools and experience using them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced command of Polish and English
- Organisation skills on point
- Interest in video games
What we can offer you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Private medical care (entirely financed by the FWH)
- Fitprofit card (co-financed by the FWH)
- Working environment based on a team spirit and positive energy
- Flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Location in a walking distance from the subway station: Metro Dworzec Gdański