This job might no longer be available.
Bucharest Bucharest ro
2 months ago
The Recruitment Manager is in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies, for Production and QC Departments.
Your main mission:
- Be an encouraging partner to the individuals on the Recruitment team, manage their career and personal evolution;
- Coordinate Recruitment team’s activity in line with strategic targets;
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for Recruitment team.
- Align your team’s goals and priorities with the corporate strategy;
- Audit and update current recruitment procedures;
- Create new recruitment procedures;
- Keep track of and report recruitment metrics to the executive team;
- Coordinate with Management across the organization to forecast future hiring needs;
- Monitor overall staffing numbers, and ensure that they are sufficient and properly distributed in order to meet corporate goals.
- Work with your recruiters to manage and improve sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes;
- Research and implement new sourcing methods and job advertising platforms to find untapped talent pools;
- Review and implement new recruitment software to streamline processes and improve results;
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques, and implement progressive techniques to improve the process and experience;
- Monitor results, adapt to change, and implement new processes to continuously move the dial.
- Audit the existing employer brand to determine if it aligns with the overall culture and corporate goals;
- Recommend ways to improve and showcase the employer brand;
- Ensure that all recruiters are adhering to and presenting the employer brand as a unified front for all candidates.
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment;
- Managerial and/or leadership experience;
- Exceptional work ethic;
- Fluent in English.
What You’ll bring as a Colleague:
- Exemplary communication skills, both oral and written;
- Effective problem-solver;
- Initiative and drive;
- Ability to take a step back and think strategically;
- Ability to navigate in unstructured & ambiguous environment;
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume & portfolio , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.