Recruitment Coordinator (m/f/d)
15 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg, we are now looking for a talented
Recruitment Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Manage critical aspects of the recruiting and hiring process to include coordinating interviews, on-boarding preparation, sourcing talent and arranging travel/onsite visits
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for various office locations across multiple time zones, with speed and efficiency, while addressing and resolving any conflicts that may arise
- Booking candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.) once back in the office
- Follow up with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers to facilitate a seamless interview and selection process
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update our Applicant Tracking System (currently Lever)
- Develop, generate, compile, and analyze ongoing and reports
- Track pipeline activity and metrics, using this data to constantly calibrate with recruiters and hiring management to make improvements
- High level of empathy and service-oriented focus to elevate candidate experience
- Polished written and verbal German and English skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar international coordination support role
- Impeccable organization skills, sharp attention to detail and highest level of trustworthiness and reliability
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Solid experience with heavy scheduling and ability to shift priorities last minute
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Experience communicating with teams at all levels
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Teams, Outlook, Calendar) would be a plus
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiplefields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverseinternational team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representingover 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps as well as wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.