16 days ago
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Unity, you will be an integral partner in recruiting amazing talent to our teams. Each day you’ll be able to work with recruiters and hiring managers on coordinating interviews, interacting with candidates, managing headcount and job postings, and processing offers. You’ll also have the opportunity to assist the Recruiting Operations team with projects around employer branding, candidate experience, process improvement, and more.
At the moment our team is working from home, but you’ll still have about 20 global teammates just a Slack message or Zoom call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
If you’re somebody who is passionate about providing an awesome candidate experience, takes pride in their organizational skills, and enjoys collaborating with others- we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide candidates with the best experience possible from start to finish
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure all candidate information is up-to-date
- Partner with Recruiters and Finance to open and post new positions to our careers page
- Partner with HR to provide a smooth new hire onboarding experience
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple tasks “behind-the-scenes”
- Professional communicator with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Proficient with Google For Work (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
You might also have
- Prior experience in a Recruiting or HR Coordinator position
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse)
- Knowledge of HR management systems (Workday)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.