Recruitment Coordinator | Talent Coordinator
15 days ago
Title: Recruitment Coordinator | Talent Coordinator
As one of our Recruitment Coordinators | Talent Coordinators within the team, your role is extremely important. As an integral part of the recruitment function, you will support the growth of our UK studios, including supporting our extension into Europe by ensuring that the right talent is recruited in a timely fashion and that all the associated tasks are completed on time. You will develop your skills by participating in volume various projects, coming out of your comfort zone, and be willing to explore new ways of recruiting that will support multiple LOBs across the UK and Europe.
This is a hybrid role and you should be able to adapt quickly to new tasks and be an enthusiastic team player who thrives under pressure, enjoys helping others, is accustomed to being hands-on, and excels when working to multiple conflicting deadlines and requisitions. You'll be resilient, adaptable, have endurance and patience with self-confidence in your own ability to succeed and share success.
This role would suit someone who is looking for progression into a role with more autonomy, independence, and ownership of dedicated tasks. You'll be joining a friendly team that will support and help you along the way. This role involves working within a highly challenging, fast-paced and time-demanding operation where you will be required to work efficiently on both volume and ad-hoc recruitment requirements across Europe.
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- You will support our UK & European Recruitment operations by posting jobs, conducting CV searches, sourcing, shortlisting, assessing and evaluating candidates. You will also be responsible for the full 360 of sourcing, screening, evaluation and the scheduling of interviews and the organisation/planning of volume/group assessment centres including liaising with our Recruitment Agency Partners to ensure a consistent flow of talent is always available. When required you will also support our other global studios.
- You will help run our recruitment, selection, and on-boarding recruitment processes, ensuring that every candidate has a first-class experience from application to interview, their first day and beyond.
- You will ensure all appropriate legal on-boarding paperwork, internal compliance, and HR new starter administration is completed for every new employee in advance of their starting date.
- You will provide input and assistance to develop and implement intelligent recruitment strategies, including job posting optimisation, recruitment marketing development, procurement of job boards, recruitment campaign planning, increase connections with universities, and career fairs whilst liaising with multiple internal colleagues on immediate, forecasted and ad-hoc requirements.
- You will assist with the development and management of Recruitment Agency Partners within our Preferred Supplier List, internal Hiring Managers, various LOBs and all other relevant third-party supplier relationships.
- You will support the HR team in the delivery of any tasks that will add value to the Recruitment Operation and overall success of attracting and retaining our personnel.
- You will act as a Subject Matter Expert and be able to provide consultative recruitment support to Hiring Managers and LOBs to discuss recruitment strategies that will deliver their forecasted initial and future requirements on time.
- You will participate in any Recruitment/HR-related project work when required that strives to innovate and revolutionise the way we recruit in the UK and Europe.
- You will play a key role within the Recruitment function, bringing new ideas to the team and not be afraid of challenging the status quo.
What we’re looking for:
- Good educational background, good standard of written and spoken English essential – an additional language would be advantageous.
- Internal Recruitment / Recruitment Administration/Resourcing exposure/experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-faceted and demanding recruitment position/operation (volume contact centre for example) where you have held and been successful in a similar role is advantageous.
- Previous Recruitment administrative and resourcing experience is advantageous.
- Experience in E2E recruitment across casual, fixed-term, permanent, freelance and agency contracts beneficial.
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
- Numerate, able to manipulate, analyse and present data to provide meaningful management information.
- Able to work accurately and demonstrate attention to detail whilst respecting the confidentiality of information.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately.
- Experience in recruitment working with an Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable for example), advantageous.
- Experience of using 3rd Part Supplier platforms beneficial (Upwork for example).
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, outgoing, and close-knit team whilst being able to liaise and communicate with colleagues at all levels independently.
- You should be someone who is always open to new ideas, an excellent team-player, supportive and caring with strong working ethics..
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.