Dublin County Dublin IE
9 days ago
DIGIT Game Studios is a group of talented and experienced game makers, creating truly unique multiplayer strategy games including the top-grossing, award-winning Star Trek™️ Fleet Command in collaboration with Scopely. DIGIT Games Studios is home to a broad range of expertise across game development and has attracted a highly diverse group across 20+ nationalities. Together, DIGIT works to bring industry-defining games to life. Founded in 2012 in Dublin, DIGIT Game Studios was acquired by Scopely in 2019.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors. For more information, visit www.scopely.com.
What you will be doing:
- Organising and booking interviews and trial days for many of our live roles
- Accurately tracking applications and status
- Working with search agencies
- Attending Irish based events to promote DIGIT opportunities
- Assisting with relocating candidates from around the world
- Creating and maintaining reports
- Establishing and building relationships with current and future job seekers
- Ad hoc office duties to promote employee experience throughout the studio
To do this job you will need:
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced tech recruitment environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritise multiple functions and tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service led approach to dealing with candiadates and the team
- Experience with an ATS system - ideally Workable
- Intermediate excel, word and powerpoint skills for reporting
- Passion - the games industry is an exciting one - you will need to be on the ball at all times.
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Track record of hiring talent in the games industry
- Experience recruiting for technical roles
- Experience with international recruitment
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.