This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Job Title:Recruitment Coordinator
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator (temporary)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Irvine, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Recruitment Coordinator at Activision, you will be responsible for supporting Recruiters with systems administration, organization, support, and communication to candidates regarding interview travel reimbursements, and other ad hoc administrative/coordination tasks.
**Please note, this is a 12-month temporary position
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to , the following responsibilities:
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, and interviews, all while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidate feel comfortable and welcome; whether on the phone or in person.
- Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested.
- Provide administrative support to Recruiters, including creating offer letters and new hire packet generation.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Process candidate relocation requests.
- Monitor and proactively maintain recruiting supplies.
- Coordinate and set up recruitment events for conventions, job fairs, and recruitment mixers (when safe to do so).
- Move candidates, disposition candidates, and close requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Other duties assigned as requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year relevant Recruitment experience
- Exceptional organizational and detail oriented skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive hospitable attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Anticipate needs of employers to stay one step ahead of the game and provide the best support possible
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.