Recruitment Consultant – Internal, Game Dev
11 days ago
Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these things then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support Wargaming Sydney. As a recruiting partner to the business, you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent and drive business critical hiring decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the technology sector in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
Recruitment Consultant will report to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short and long term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and leaders in Sydney, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key role success requirements are measured through the process
- Manage overall execution against hiring goals for Wargaming Sydney. On occasion, provide hiring support to other Wargaming studios eg in rest of APAC
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Partner with recruiters from other regions. Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in technical/ IT recruiting, ideally from within a video gaming, technology or entertainment organization. Proven track record of delivery
- Experience recruiting regionally, including relocating interstate and overseas candidates
- Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at various levels
- Have deep knowledge of the local market in Australia, as well as the ability to source talent worldwide
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and Proactiveness
- Comfortable using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!