Recruiting Sourcing Manager - G&A
16 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Twitch Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiting Sourcing Manager to join our global recruiting organization. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Global Sourcing and manage a team of Sourcers for our G&A/Go-To-Market organizations (Finance, Legal, Trust & Safety, Marketing, BD, Content and People & Places). You will lead a geographically distributed team of Sourcing Recruiters and provide expert advice on sourcing strategies to the Sourcing Recruiters to drive attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategy and plans focused on passively sourcing niche candidates. You will work with your client teams to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
- Train and mentor a growing team of Sourcing Recruiters to deliver on strategy, prioritize the most impactful areas to focus on.
- Establish meaningful relationships with management and stakeholders internally within our Recruiting Leadership team and more widely across GTM organizations (ie: People & Places, Finance, Content.
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity.
- Drive the design, development and delivery of strategic sourcing plans with the Recruitment Leadership team and internal client stakeholders .
- Own , measure, and cascade recruiting reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence .
- Mentoring and supporting each member of your team to achieve results.
- Monitoring and managing all team activities on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience .
- 7+ years of recruiting experience .
- 2+ years management experience managing a team of sourcers and/or recruiters.
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more direct reports and developing senior individual contributors.
- History of delivering against hiring plans for a high-tech or similar organization.
- Experience managing recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establishing and tracking metrics to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting team.
- Have knowledge of workforce analytics, metrics, and early adopter of technology.
- Experience leading projects, process improvements and managing through change.
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders and Recruiting Managers.
- International recruiting experience (CANADA, LATAM, EMEA , APAC ) a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.