This job might no longer be available.
Recruiting Operations Specialist (Contract)
7 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is seeking a Recruiting Operations Specialist who will play an essential role in supporting and collaborating with the recruiting team in administration and optimization of recruiting systems and tools. We are looking for someone that will proactively approach requests with a positive, can do attitude while having an unique opportunity to help impact the scaling of Twitch.
This position can also be located in San Francisco, CA and Seattle, WA.
- Create job requisitions, track progress, and post/update job postings across various systems and job boards
- Maintain data integrity, ensuring absolute accuracy of all information between multiple systems
- Partner with the People team to ensure accurate data across all systems and respective supporting documentation is provided
- Conduct regular data and process audits to ensure data quality and identify areas of potential process improvement
- Maintain documentation and support in defining and documenting recruiting workflow, processes and procedures
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Provide a high level of support to our recruiting team by responding to questions, issues, and technical support for various system inquiries
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred
- 1+ years experience supporting Recruiting and understanding the Recruitment Lifecycle
- Experience maintaining HRIS and ATS systems
- Experience with high volume, repeatable and detailed processes where accuracy is paramount.
- Self-starter with ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and scaling environments while able to accurately execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, and ticketing systems
- Strong attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills
- Customer Service mentality
Contract Length: 9 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.