Montreal, QC, Canada
14 days ago
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our leadership team. As a Recruiting Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our marketing and engineering organizations. You will manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters and/or sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
This role can be located in Vancouver; Montreal or Calgary.
- You will develop recruiting teams to carry out on scalable high growth recruiting strategies
- You will be leading, building, and coaching a high performing recruiting team to deliver results
- You will leverage data and scorecards to tell the story and drive overall optimization and quality assurance of our recruiting process
- You will ensure teams create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and ambitious outreach efforts
- You will actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within the engineering teams
- You will effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve the productivity of our hiring managers and recruiting team
- You will drive our Diversity recruiting agenda & priorities
- You are an experienced full-cycle Recruiter and has ideally managed or led a team of recruiters
- Have the ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels of the organization
- You have a genuine passion for developing and leading people
- Proven track record in delivering on hiring goals
- A hands-on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
- Experience using Greenhouse
- Experience filling leadership roles
- Canadian talent market knowledge
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.