This job might no longer be available.
Recruiting Leader US
Bellevue, WA, United States
7 months ago
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our leadership team in either the Bellevue or San Francisco office. As a Recruiting Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our Software Engineering organizations. You will lead a team of recruiters. This individual will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters and/or sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
- You will develop recruiting teams to carry out on scalable high growth recruiting strategies
- You will be leading, building and coaching a high performing technical recruiting team to deliver results
- You will leverage data and scorecards to tell the story and drive overall optimization and quality assurance of our recruiting process
- You will ensure teams create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and ambitious outreach efforts
- You will actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within the engineering teams
- You will effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve the productivity of our hiring managers and recruiting team
- You are an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter and has managed a team of recruiters
- Have the ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels of the organization
- You have a genuine passion for developing and leading people
- Proven track record in delivering on hiring goals
- Hands-on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
- Experience using Greenhouse
- Experience filling leadership or executive roles
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.