8 months ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $68 billion in 2019 to $150 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
You are the ultimate people person and can relate to anyone that sits next to you. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where you may be juggling multiple tasks at once but always get the job done. You are tech savvy, can identify talent and qualifying candidates who can add value to our already stellar team. You like to learn about different roles and departments within our organization so that you can relate to anyone that interviews with our company.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in scheduling interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Help move direct applicants through the pipeline and help Recruiters identify top talent
- Help manage candidate flow through our applicant tracking systems
- Provide a fast and memorable experience for every candidate that has interaction with Skillz
- Assist with diversity related projects within Recruiting
- Participate in daily meetings to discuss top priority jobs, current candidate pipelines and interviews that are being facilitated
- Degree from a four year college or university
- 2 years of recruiting coordination experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build relationships with both internal members at Skillz, as well as external candidates being recruited into the organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- Ability to pick up new systems and technology quickly that you aren’t familiar with (i.e. Google Docs, Google Drive, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status