1 month ago
Working at Discord is like working with an exciting, motivated, and talented family. Coming into work every day is like a family reunion except you actually want to be there. Finding the right people to add to this unique mix is a difficult endeavor. We're looking for somebody to join our recruiting team and help us maintain a smooth and positive experience for remarkable candidates.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience through timely communication, scheduling interviews, and facilitating on-site interviews
- Maintaining our applicant tracking system integrity and log all appropriate information into the system to help track candidate progress from initial contact to offer
- Working closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand open roles and help properly move candidates through the process
- Assisting recruiting team with ongoing projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
What you should have
- A commitment to and track record of delivering high touch, world class service to internal and external candidates and employees
- Adaptability and openness to learning and incorporating new recruiting strategies, tactics, and processes
- 1-2+ years experience in Recruiting, HR, Administrative, or Executive coordination
- Strong calendar management skills and attention to detail
- A sense of urgency in juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing with all types of people
- A passion for and understanding of Discord’s mission and values
- Experience working in a tech startup or an agency serving tech startups
- Experience with Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, Taleo, or other forms of applicant tracking systems or CRMs
- Experience with Google, Asana, and Slab product suites for office communication
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.