Recruiting Coordinator, University Relations (Contract)
25 days ago
Job Title:Recruiting Coordinator, University Relations (Contract)
This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
This position is employed through Volt, but is embedded within Activision Blizzard. Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance, and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigot to enhance employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB
Activision, Blizzard and King’s Early Career program was established to develop meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with schools and universities, which allows us to identify and foster talent to meet our ever-growing hiring needs.
- Coordinate phone, video, and onsite interviews in high-volume environment while providing an amazing candidate experience
- Maintain recruiting data by managing candidate pipeline in our applicant tracking system, WorkDay
- Facilitate effective and close communication between Recruiters and candidates at all times.
- Providing administrative support to Recruiters, including overseeing interview logistics, creating offer letters, and onboarding new hires
- Overall support for school and conference events
- Manage recruiting data transactions
- Other assigned duties and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Local to Los Angeles or open to relocating oneself
- A strong interest in HR or Recruiting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Exceptional professional communication skills and comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Utilizes data to drive decisions around processes
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.