Recruiting Coordinator Student Worker
14 days ago
At Unity, you will be an integral partner in recruiting amazing talent to our teams. In this role, you will support recruiters and hiring managers by coordinating interviews, managing headcount and job postings, as well as processing offers. You’ll also have the opportunity to assist the Recruiting Operations team with projects around employer branding, candidate experience, process improvement, and more.
At the moment our team is working from home, but you’ll still have about 20 global teammates just a Slack message or Zoom call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
If you’re somebody who is passionate about providing an exciting candidate experience, takes pride in their organizational skills, and enjoys collaborating with others- we want to hear from you!
This role will require you to work 15 -20 hours per week although the distribution of working hours is flexible to align with your studies.
What you’ll be doing
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Open and post new positions to our careers page
- Review and process offer letters and addendums
- Support new and ongoing projects to enhance candidate experience
- Help the Operations team with recurring tasks
What we’re looking for
- You must be currently studying ideally at university level in a relevant subject area, such as HR
- Have a demonstrated interest in HR and Recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as ability to manage your time and set priorities effectively
- Proactive learning approach to new systems
You might also have
- Experience with Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.