Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor), China People Team
3 months ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Recruiting Coordinator’s main goal is to help shepherd candidates through the pipeline in an efficient manner, with candidate experience at the heart of their mission. They are an essential part of the recruitment process, handling everything from scheduling phone screens/onsites/meet & greets to hosting candidates on campus, giving tours and facilitating candidate expenses. Communication, both written and verbal, is essential to success in this role since they are constantly in touch with HMs, candidates and their recruiters.
As a recruiting coordinator (contractor) in China People Team, you are responsible for direct influence on the logistics and coordination of candidate interviewing scenarios, and often use your discretion to determine interview dates, hotel and airline booking options, and any related logistical outcome. You are also expected to influence the utilization of best practices, tools and processes related to their work.
- Work with HRBP, Recruiter, Hiring Manager, etc to schedule interviews including but not limited to Phone Screens, Initiation of Tests, Meet & Greets, On-sites and the like
- Handle candidate travel and expense
- Recruiting system data integrity (Opens roles, update candidate information/communication)
- Attending and coordinating meetings with hiring managers
- Hiring data maintenance, conduct team’s hiring efficiency analysis
- Support China People team for team related operations & logistics
- 1-3 years of Recruiting or HR craft in an admin or coordination capacity
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools
- Experience with ATS/CRM
- Good at data analysis
- Passion to join gaming industry
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.