This job might no longer be available.
Recruiting Associate, Early Careers
7 days ago
Job Title:Recruiting Associate, Early Careers
Activision, Blizzard and King’s Early Career program was established to develop meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with schools, universities, and organizations, which allows us to identify and foster talent to meet our ever-growing hiring needs.
This role is a n exciting opportunity to join the Global Early Careers team , supporting and participating in recruitment , events, and operations for the ABK Global Early Careers team .
Our ideal teammate would come from a t alent a cquisition , administrative, or operations background with end to end recruitment lifecycle experience resulting in a clear idea of the administrative and operational elements of the role. Th is position will cover requisition creation, job positing, interview scheduling, offer paperwork , onboarding, event scheduling , and internship programming . There will also be an element of project ownership , and an introduction to early career sourcing and recruiting.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling, travel, and interviews while facilitating effective and close communication between the candidates and recruiters.
- Maintain recruiting data by managing the candidate p ool and process steps in our applicant tracking system, Workday .
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by making the candidate s feel comfortable and welcome; whether on the phone , by video, or in person.
- Provide administrative support to r ecruiters, including creating offer letters and new hire packet generation.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding
- Assist with recruiting/candidate expense reimbursements as requested
- S upport for school and conference events
- Facilitate the Global Summer Internship Program, and all intern program s, in collaboration with the broader Early Careers team
- Manage recruiting data transactions
- Opportunity for s ourcing , recruiting , and programming ownership , as part of a longer term development plan
- Support and promote an inclusive early career s recruiting initiative
- Other assigned duties and special projects as needed
This role is a n entry level position where you will thrive with a can-do attitude, not afraid to immerse yourself in a collaborative working environment that will empower you to create new ideas and encourage you to think outside the box all whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives.
- A d egree - level e ducation (preferred) relevant to the skills required for the role
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- A n interest in HR and/ or talent acquisition
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain strong attention to details
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel , Word , and the ability and willingness to learn and u tilize computer-based systems and platforms (HRIS, ATS, CRM, scheduling, and sourcing tools)
- P rofessional level written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and generous collaborator with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
- Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver excellent results with adequate supervision
- P rocess -oriented and passion for achieving efficiencies
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships, interface, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to collect and organize data
- P assion for gaming and entertainment is preferred
We are headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional, and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.