Recruiting Assistant - Work from Home (contract)
9 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Assistant to join our team in Baton Rouge. Reporting to the Operations Development manager, you will work together with the Operations analyst and our onboarding partners to bring in great testing talent.
The Recruiting Assistant is often the first contact for our applicants. They help ensure that all candidates who connect with Electronic Arts Baton Rouge have a pleasant, seamless, and efficient recruiting experience. In collaboration with the operations team, the Recruiting Assistant balances multiple tasks to help organize the hiring process.
We are looking for someone who communicates openly with candidates, management and other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
What you’ll do…
- Support the recruitment process by assisting in screening of candidate resumes.
- Initiate and communicate next steps process with forward moving applicants.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Partner with team leadership in scheduling candidate interviews.
- Ensure coordination and completion of new hire onboarding tasks.
- Stay up to speed with hiring needs and help fill roles.
- Track candidate progress from application to assignment confirmation.
- Be enthusiastic about learning as you become comfortable with the ownership of your role.
Who you Are…
Someone who is passionate about conveying the positive company culture, having efficient processes, open with feedback, and who would like to add to their experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry. Someone who has 1+ years experience in a related field is desired, though not required.
An ideal Recruiting Assistant will have…
- The ability to identify candidates appropriate for advancement.
- The ability to correspond well in writing.
- The capability to verbally express information in a respectful manner.
- Detailed practices regarding tracking candidates, communication, and follow ups.
- Excellent time to task management skills.
- A patient and helpful nature when working with applicants and the community.
- A passion for improvement as a team and personally.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection.
- A reliable home computer with at least 4GB Memory, and i-3 processor.
- Experience using Outlook, Google Drive, Zoom, Skype, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
$14.00 per hour, working through PRO Unlimited on an assignment with EA
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to seeing your resume!