21 days ago
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and attracting top talent to our studio. You will manage the full recruitment cycle across various disciplines, including screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates. You will work closely with the HR team and hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies that align with the company's goals and values.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruiting and has a strong interest in the gaming industry. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and create job descriptions that effectively communicate job requirements and our company culture
- Utilize various sourcing techniques, including job boards, social media, and industry events, to identify and attract top talent to the company
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and team members
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact through to offer acceptance, including negotiating salary and benefits packages
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals, recruiting agencies, universities, and other potential sources of talent
- Participate in recruitment events and conferences to network and promote the company's brand and culture
- Develop regular reporting mechanisms based on insights gathered from our ATS (Lever)
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural, and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and engage with candidates and hiring managers
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously
- Understanding of the game development industry and the various roles and positions within it
- Familiarity with recruitment tools and techniques, including applicant tracking systems and social media platforms
- Ability to build, track and analyze trends, allowing us to make data-driven decisions and to continuously improve our hiring process
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter, preferably in the gaming industry or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Nice to have: Experience in Employer Branding
For more than 15 years at FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Get In Touch!
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click on the button below and apply by uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . An application via our online tool is preferred.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.