This job might no longer be available.
Düsseldorf NRW de
17 days ago
We are now accepting applications for an experienced and motivated Recruiter (f/m/d) to support us during a maternity leave.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will become an integral part of a transversal recruitment team which is always striving for continuous improvement. Your role is to be a key point of contact concerning recruitment matters for project teams in the studio, whilst also supporting the recruitment team in a number of on-going projects.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Autonomously driving the entire recruitment process from job posting to contract signature
- Identifying and approaching passive job seekers through various social and professional networks.
- Continued monitoring / reporting of recruitment activities
- Attending various games industry conferences across Europe in order to further develop Ubisoft Blue Byte's employer brand and network with top talent
- Partnering with game and technology development teams in order to provide a high level of recruitment advice
- Support the recruitment team across all sites in Germany and contribute to a variety of process improvement projects
- Completed studies with focus on HR or equivalent
- At least 3+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry
- Highly developed communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office products and similar software
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends and best practices
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check: https://bluebyte.ubisoft.com/en/jobs/
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience, motivation and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.