This job might no longer be available.
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
12 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for an energetic, driven Recruiter to help us grow and enable our growing studios to build games for multiple platforms, expressions, and diverse audiences. Experience in Games and basic knowledge of our IP is highly desired: as these experiences help accelerate influence & promote change.
What you'll do
As a Recruiter, you set the tone for candidate experience & help jumpstart everything we do. You will help strengthen and evangelize our culture & employment brand, expand creative sourcing techniques, and build recruiting strategies that empower us to meet goals and have fun while doing it!
Our Recruiters partner with clients full life-cycle across a broad range of business areas. Responsibilities include talent planning, skill-gap analysis, REQ creation, sourcing & engagement, and assessment through closing & onboarding. Additionally, there may be occasional programmatic & project work where need, skill, and interest align. As a small, brave, and collaborative team - we value everyone's unique perspective & contribution!
What you'll bring
You have an established reputation as a trusted advisor, influencing with finesse, business insight, and stewardship of our brands to drive continuous improvement.
- Inclusive – in contributing towards our culture, sourcing techniques, & equitable assessment practices. (ed: Notice this one’s first? It’s that important.)
- Curious – with a constant pulse on market trends, industry news, and intelligence insights critical to inform recruiting strategy.
- Insightful – able to differentiate nuances of hiring niche talent across multiple professions while identifying & helping remove extraneous requirements.
- Collaborative – able to communicate effectively to build trust, partner, and influence Hiring Managers, peers, and cross functional teams alike.
- Creative - able to source & engage top talent with a robust toolkit and techniques that promote inclusion & help grow our employment brand.
- Empathetic - An experience evangelist who delights in providing an outstanding candidate-experience from the first touch point through offer and onboarding
- Organized – with an eye towards continuous improvement to build & execute efficient, simple, and scalable processes.
- Minimum 3+ years of prior recruiting experience with at least 1 in a Corporate environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in business, HR, or related fields. 2-year degree and Equivalent additional work experience may be substituted.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.