21 days ago
Do you enjoy fast-paced, fast-growth environments? Do you want to make a difference?
Is gaming your thing? If you yes, to one or all of these, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s APAC Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for a year’ contract Recruiter to support our Shanghai studio. As a recruiting partner to the business, you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent and drive business-critical hiring decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the technology or entertainment sector in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
Talent Acquisition Lead, APAC
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short- and long-term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and leaders in Shanghai, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Attract, source and hire talent for different level open positions
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key success requirements are measured through the process
- Provide a flawless candidate and hiring manager experience
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
- Assist in building the Wargaming employer brand in China.
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of full cycle hiring experience in game development/technology or entertainment from International in-house team or recruiting agency
- Able to influence hiring managers, candidates, and team members in a consultative way
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing strategies
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Comfortable using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Strong written and verbal communication
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passionate gamer
- Any additional Asian language ability is a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.