12 days ago
Do you know what makes Wargaming a unique company? Its numerous employees, with their creative mind and diverse talents, who create our games for millions of devoted fans. We’re always on the lookout for professionals from across the world. Now, we’re searching for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to join the international Talent Acquisition Team to hunt for top-notch specialists from Europe and beyond.
In this role, you will attract and hire top talent for the company. You will have access to cutting-edge search technology and tools, be able to influence hiring decisions, all while gaining unique experience working in an international market and company.
If you’re ready to move forward with us—then read on!
What will you do?
- Attract, source and hire talent for different-level open positions
- Create vacancy profiles and post compelling job ads in line with market expectations
- Develop optimum strategies for searching and selecting top talent
- Create a pipeline of candidates for technology and other roles in the gamedev industry
- Conduct interviews and provide in depth screening notes
- Achieve good offer accept rates through effective candidate management and providing offers in line with candidate expectations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
- Build effective communication with internal stakeholders
- Keep our ATS Greenhouse up to date, ensuring good quality data for reporting
- Take part in conferences and other external events in order to bring in potential candidates and nurture talent pipelines
- Become part of global talent acquisition team. Interact with colleagues from company’s other offices
- Assist in building the Wargaming brand in Vilnius
- Participate in employer branding events (Tech Talks, job fairs, conferences, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience recruiting in gamedev/IT, recruitment agencies or international companies
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruiting experience in Lithuania, with a deep local market network, as well as experience making hires in EU
- Track record of delivery of technology hires
- Understanding of search and selection process (company target list, longlist, shortlist, etc.)
- Experience managing end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience of candidate search techniques through networking, social media, applicant tracking systems, job boards, Stack Overflow, Github, etc
- Working with recruitment agencies, as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in written form at all levels. Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English
- Team player
- Professionalism and good attention to details
- Positive attitude to other people and your work
- Knowledge of Russian is beneficial
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.