9 days ago
Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for a Recruiter to support hiring for Kyiv and Prague studios.
What will you do?
- Provide full-cycle recruitment for Wargaming Kyiv and Prague Studios
- Drive the recruitment process (organizing, screening, interviewing, etc.)
- Provide a flawless candidate and hiring manager experience
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Provide a view of hiring activity and results to relevant stakeholders
- Partner with recruiters from other regions. Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of relevant working experience in IT Recruitment
- Experience within the games industry is an advantage
- Excellent sourcing and communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or advanced English
- Problem-solving and result-oriented
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
- Sense of initiative
- Sense of humor
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.