13 days ago
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment apps for Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Our voice apps are world-class and attract millions of users every month. We’re a 35-person team based in San Francisco.
We’ve created several of the top experiences for voice-controlled devices, including:
- Song Quiz
- a name-that-tune music trivia game
We believe voice control will be the main way people access entertainment in their bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and cars, and our goal is to build a destination for interactive audio entertainment, as Netflix did for television.
Volley is growing fast, and we're looking for a Recruiter to help us grow our team faster!
What you'll do
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Work with hiring managers and leadership to understand hiring needs and prioritization
- Streamline our recruiting and hiring pipeline
- Ensure we have the right tools and processes in place to onboard and train new employees
- Curate an exceptional and seamless experience for candidates at each point of contact
Stuff you may have done before
- Recruited for roles within the Tech industry
- Built a diverse pipeline of potential candidates across different functions
- Sourced hard-to-find candidates for hard-to-fill roles!
At Volley, we recognize the importance of work-life balance. We are currently working remotely, but come September will be implementing a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule. We also offer 31 days of paid time off and strongly encourage its use.
Volley believes in an inclusive workplace and is committed to building a team from a variety of backgrounds. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive the other benefits and privileges of employment.
We’re a small but quickly growing team that truly enjoys working together. We love coming together over Zoom happy hours, the funny and strange in Slack #random, and come September, occasional karaoke sessions in our brand new Hayes Valley office. If this sounds like fun (we promise it is), get in touch!
Underrepresented candidates, and candidates from nontraditional backgrounds, are strongly encouraged to apply!