This job might no longer be available.
Kyiv Kyiv city ua
5 months ago
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will liaise across all levels of the organization to understand the strategic recruitment needs of Kiev and Odesa studios. Delivering proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract the best candidates. Your ability to recruit top talent will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
At ease with building and maintaining high-quality technical pipelines, you will be an expert in advanced sourcing methods and innovative engagement techniques to ensure you identify and recruit the very best talent.
- Provide full-cycle recruitment of specific roles/disciplines for Ubisoft Kiev and Odesa Studios.
- Drive the recruitment process (organizing, screening, interviewing, etc.) for Production teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local universities that could provide relevant talent for our projects and driving the recruitment process for all interns and entry level roles
- Participate in specific job fairs/recruitment events
- Maintain up-to-date information in our recruitment tool as well as other tracking documents
- Develop employer branding strategy
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant working experience in Recruitment
- Experience within the games industry and/or IT is a big plus
- Experience with technical recruitment and developing long-term talent pipelines
- Excellent sourcing and engagement skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet tools/browsers
- Experience of recruiting internationally would be an advantage
- English proficiency (speaking/writing)
- Interest in games and a great sense of humor
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- A desire to develop your career in a dynamic, innovative global organization
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way
- Since we value health you’ll have an access to Medical\Life insurance after the first 3 months
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in-studio doctor
- If you feel that your English/French level is not so fluent yet we have in-studio courses
- If you get hungry you can grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
- You’ll have a long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.