13 days ago
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner, T2 India
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
This role will include sourcing, screening candidates and managing candidates through the interview process to offer stage. The role focuses on candidate relationship management, customer focus and fast turnarounds, as well as some exposure to general Human Resources administrative duties.
What You’ll Take On
- Handling the end-to-end recruitment process from briefing to offer
- Design and implementing sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools
- Write and publish job advertisements as required
- Day to day interaction with hiring managers
- Maintain consistent communication and management of candidates in process
- Successfully run the Greenhouse (ATS) system
- Liaise closely with HR, IT and Facilities for new hire on-boarding process
- Assist with ad hoc admin duties, as required
What You Bring
- Proficient in Greenhouse (ATS) System
- Good organizing skills
- Time management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Approach-ability, social skills and comfortable around senior management
- A cheerful personality, energetic, independent, able to meet deadlines, meticulous and pro-active
- Collaborative, particularly with the rest of the HR team including teams in New York, London and Singapore.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an in-house staffing/recruiting role
- Experience recruiting in a regional role is preferable
- Excellent English language ability – oral and written
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- A strong bias for action and a willingness to step in and do what is needed in a small team
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
This role will initially be based form home before our brand new office opens in late 2022 at which point it will become an in-office role. If you have the right skills and would like to learn more, please apply here.
REPORTS TO: Director HR & Operations, India.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.