12 days ago
Ready for your next adventure?
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
What will you do at Social Point?
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process across roles and functions, with a specific focus on quality , in full autonomy and ownership
- Identify different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Be an active part of the team, proposing and implementing best recruitment practices and identifying room for improvement
- Organizing and participating in events to drive talent attraction and employer branding will be part of your remit as well, together with a creative use of social media to advertise our activities
- Engage with hiring managers and interviewers to make sure we are aligned in how we go to market and assess talent
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates in a highly competitive market
- Build strong and trusted relationships with hiring managers to advise, influence and impact on recruiting success
- Lead with innovation , creativity and robust recruitment solutions
- With the support of a collaborative team, you will collectively deliver the best possible candidate experience
- Own the whole recruitment process for one of our Divisions and proactively future-proof the organization with the best talent
This is you
- You are results-oriented and lead with resilience and adaptability
- You have experience in both tech and non tech recruitment , and can get up to speed with any new roles that is given you
- You have fun in the gaming industry and understand the impact of every talent you bring on board
- Among your strengths, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills , that allow you to collaborate and move well in a fast-paced environment
- You are very organized and show great attention to detail, but at the same time you have a creative mind and thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, keeping a positive attitude even when things are tricky
- Multitasking and good at dealing with complexity, you are eager to learn and to coach others
- You can shift from working autonomously to be part of a bigger, collaborative HR team multiple times a day
You also have
- Either a solid gaming recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting, or a real passion for games!
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment, recruiting for growing organizations
- Direct search experience, and you never give up!
- Expertise in recruitment best practices, monitoring new trends, tools and opportunities
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Check Out Some Of Our Onsite Benefits
Coming to work in the office. Don’t worry - we have you covered.
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.