This job might no longer be available.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
7 months ago
PUBG corporation is developer and publisher of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS(PUBG). We are looking for an in house Recruiter to handle all our vacancies.
Our Recruiter position requires excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to own and manage the entire recruitment process. If you are passionate about Recruitment in the gaming industry and want to take ownership of all aspects and stages of our recruitment pipeline then this position is for you. You will work closely with our HR Advisors, Hiring Managers and recruitment agencies. You will be reporting directly to the Sr. HR Manager EMEA.
- Organize and manage the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with HR Advisors and Hiring Managers to source the right candidates
- Liaise between our organization and recruitment agencies about possible new candidates
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates
- Execute administrative tasks to manage the recruitment process
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience as a Recruiter in the Gaming Industry
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to connect well on different levels and with different people
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-national/multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Multilingual (French, German, Spanish or other European language)
- A passion for the games, the gaming industry and PUBG game