San Ramon, California, United States
11 days ago
Welcome to Striking Distance Studios!
Driven by people. Inspired by challenges. Relentless to deliver creative excellence.
At the intersection of art, design and technology lies Striking Distance Studios. Led by Dead Space and Call of Duty franchise veteran Glen Schofield, a new AAA development studio has risen within the San Ramon Hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. We have planted roots in beautiful Bishop Ranch and are now building our flagship state-of-the-art development studio establishing the East Bay as the new up and coming creative and technological hub we know it to be.
Together with our PUBG partners, our team is hard at work to deliver an original narrative experience within the globally recognized and award-winning PUBG universe. Here at Striking Distance Studios it is amazing people, an immersive experience and a passion for excellence that drives us each day. We are looking for people who push themselves creatively and learn with every new challenge. We give you the setting and the opportunity to do work you are proud of. We’re looking for the best to come join us and become part of a world-class team.
To us excellence is not a skill, but an attitude!
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates, specifically for engineering roles
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing via email and/or phone
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's candidate database
- Interview and screen potential candidates including: face-to-face, phone interviews, and reference checking
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience sourcing within gaming/entertainment environments such as Engineering, IT Design, Art, Animation, and Production.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- A strong bias for action
- Strong negotiating, closing and follow-through skills
- Results-oriented mindset not scared by stretch goals
- Must be highly articulate
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preference for a combination of agency and in-house experience