6 days ago
Working under the supervision of the HR Director and the Talent&Development Manager :
o Deliver high quality recruitment process ensuring the candidates and hiring managers an excellent experience
o Publish and monitor all jobs offers in the different job portals and social networks, depending on the desired professional profile
o Use adequate recruitment channels to search for prospective employees at both local and international level (universities, recruitment sites, directories and online networks)
o Headhunt, screen and interview passive and active candidates ensuring technical and personal fit, as well as cultural fit through the Company’s values. Select and follow-up with candidates
o Conduct periodical follow ups with hiring managers as a talent advisor, in order to manage their expectations and adjust constantly our process to the current market status
o Building and maintaining strong internal and external networks to proactively identify prospects for our future processes.
o Connect with schools, universities and trade shows in order to optimize the visibility of employment postings
o Attend recruitment and networking events in order to advertise the Gameloft brand
o Be determining about boosting our diversity & inclusion policies and helping us to build a gender balanced Studio.
o Give support to different tasks related to HR needs.
- University Degree or Post-graduate studies related to HR
- At least 2 years of experience as an International Recruiter
- Excellent English knowledge; able to express oneself comfortably and spontaneously in writing and speaking; interaction in English will be daily
- Ability to handle multiple requisitions at once, with excellent time management and prioritization skills for shifting priorities while retaining control of high-volume recruitment processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and appreciation of video game industry.
- Experience in Gaming/Technology industry would be a plus
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday;
- Medical insurance package
- Ticket restaurant card
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience
of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a
unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft
operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order &
Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major
rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®,
Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000
people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.