16 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Games Recruiter who's focus will be on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
- Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in technical, creative, and business roles
- You have experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment
- You are a clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- You are committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- You have the ability to manage through change and work independently
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.