11 days ago
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square Enix family and the studio behind Marvel’s Avengers and the award-winning Tomb Raider game franchise, is constantly on the hunt to add even more top-tier gaming talent to our family. We pride ourselves on attracting and developing the best talent available to concept, create, and contribute to the most exciting projects in gaming today. Our 25-plus years of game development experience, as well as our combined AAA games industry pedigree, has established us as one of best studios to work for today.
Benefits for this permanent, full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options and plenty of days of paid time-off.
Crystal Dynamics is looking for a Recruiter who will be responsible for proactively partnering with management and executives to evaluate, understand, and execute against the talent and headcount needs of the studio. This person is responsible for generating prospective hires and an active pipeline using traditional and innovative recruitment techniques and strategies. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: sourcing passive talent, full-cycle recruiting, event management and attendance, participating in appropriate training, partnering with various disciplines across the studio, and various administrative tasks such as scheduling and data entry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage creative and effective sourcing strategies for organization and adjust plans and pipelines as necessary
- Drive a top-notch screening process; support state of the art recruiting processes and consult business departments throughout
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager and hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements, implement proactive and creative recruitment strategies and generate and post job descriptions with minimal direction
- Manage full-cycle recruiting experience for 8-10 roles (including technical positions within those departments) while managing the growing company requisition load and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Be the expert in industry best practices around functional areas of recruitment, new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the bar on staffing deliverables
- Represent Crystal Dynamics at career exhibitions, fairs, etc. Establish a university relations program for sourcing future talent
- Experience with hands-on, high-volume talent acquisition experience, preferably in an agency or in-house environment
- Knowledge of gaming industry (does not need to be professional experience); understanding fundamental elements including: platforms, genres, and ability to communicate how style/aesthetic could align with hiring needs internally
- Proven experience using various social sourcing techniques (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to attract and build a strong network of artistic and technical talent
- Proven ability to qualify (technically/artistically) and filter candidate pipeline and reduce resume/portfolio submission to hire ratio
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; skilled conversationalist
- Possess superb organizational and analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, with effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions and make decisions on complex or unique issues which address the Company’s business needs
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast paced environment
- Experience or interest in participating in other areas of an HR organization
- Experience working in an extremely fast-growing, entrepreneurial, AAA Game Studio
- ATS experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.