Portsmouth England United Kingdom
15 days ago
Climax is a leading independent game developer, based in Portsmouth UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Recruiter. You will focus on hiring software engineers on a global basis, alongside our HR / Recruitment team.
Initially it will be on an in-house fixed term contract of 6 months, with a view to permanent employment.
This position would suit a candidate who has previously hired programmers and engineers into games and tech companies and who has a passion for internal recruitment.
Within this role you will:
- Actively source potential candidates for roles subject to business requirements
- Screen, interview and short-list potential candidates
- Coordinate interviews and travel with candidates and the hiring manager
- Maintain your talent via the ATS (Workable)
- Attend recruitment events where required
- Assist with on-boarding & relocation
- Write and post job descriptions
- Use various innovative research methods to source and develop a diverse candidate pipeline
- Proactively research and deliver analytics and insights into the recruitment process, the candidate market and industry.
- Travel for networking events etc from time to time
- 3+ years’ experience working in-house, agency in the games industry or other similar tech-based industry on a global basis
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of technical recruitment in a fast-paced environment from either an external agency or in-house
- Strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organised, strong attention to detail and gets things done
- Ability to build and effectively maintain relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Effective communicator on social media, email, phone and in person
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Prior experience working with ATS
- Knowledge of recruiting in Asian markets
- Regular social events
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- A friendly, focused, ambitious and relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development, with career progression
- Discount card for all the shopping centre stores
- Great seafront location, a short walk from the rail station, bars, restaurants, coffee shops