5 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a passionate Recruiter to join the studio and help staff it with the best candidates! If you aim for the highest HR standards, are proactive, well-organized, and ready for a big challenge, send us your resume!
- Providing full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Searching for the best candidates especially in the tech area (programmers, technical artists and animators etc.).
- Communicating with the candidates, conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns and acting as a representative of the studio at job fairs and other public events.
- Supporting the studio leadership with establishing an effective recruitment strategy and also with matters related to people management.
- Creating and improving HR processes and tools tailored to the needs of the studio.
- Looking after the studio’s online presence (maintaining activity on social media etc.).
- At least 6 years of experience in recruitment or HR.
- At least 4 years of experience as a recruiter in gamedev or tech.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity with Google Docs.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Good understanding of the specifics of the North American gamedev market.
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and a steady-on aim to apply the best HR practices.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
- Taking up initiative, being proactive - the ability to take action on emerging challenges.
- Strong organization skills.
- Passion for video games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- An exciting chance to work on the most ambitious role-playing games.
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.