This job might no longer be available.
Recruiter (Remote or Hybrid)
3 months ago
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, San Jose, Vancouver and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
We're looking for a confident, fast-thinking Recruiter to help build out the teams that will make the next iteration of our award winning games, including NBA 2K, WWE 2K, and a brand-new AAA game that is going to be outstanding. Our recruiting team is driven, but also collaborative, encouraging, and dedicated to all of our success. This role can be remote in the US, or hybrid in our Austin Studio. The choice is yours!
What You Will Do:
- Creatively and quickly fill an exciting range of technical, art, design, and production roles.
- Partner with the Senior Recruiting Manager define our strategies to fill relevant job requisitions
- Participate into recruiting events as a company brand ambassador, including but not limited to job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking events
- Proactively research industry events, trends, and share how to use that intel to our advantage
- Creative and focused candidate sourcing
- Build collaborative relationships with industry colleagues, colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Coordinate with recruiters at our other studios, collaborate and maintain positive relationships with the central team
Who Will Be A Great Fit:
- Proven experience in recruiting candidate of all levels
- A mix of recruiting fo technical, art, and design roles would be perfect
- Curiosity about the Gaming Industry
- Outstanding knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with swiftly changing priorities
- Demonstrable ability to balance lots of roles under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- A love of games would be fabulous (not just ours!)
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.