Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
11 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
As a Talent Acquisition org, we are experts in team building. By partnering directly with key areas of the business including global marketing, SparkLabs (our creative powerhouse!) and business operations, you will optimize hiring strategies and ensure AppLovin can meet its goals through world class talent. A successful Recruiter at AppLovin must be highly proficient in candidate generation and sourcing, and be able to deliver quality talent with minimal lead time. This role is ideal for a tech-minded, high performance and process-oriented individual that is able to manage a high volume of requisitions without sacrificing candidate experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and resume mining techniques - this will include portfolio review for creative roles
- Effectively manage relationships with multiple Hiring Managers simultaneously, providing attentive service to all
- Become a domain expert in ad tech and game industry trends and new developments
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close offers
- Provide regular status updates to leadership and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Schedule in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system (Lever) and proprietary databases
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record recruiting and filling assigned roles at varying levels of seniority
- Well versed in dynamic business environments, you are comfortable with change and drive partnerships with human resources, client groups, and internal stakeholders to react quickly to change
- Organized and process oriented approach to staffing
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and workflows
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter and advanced sourcing techniques
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience identifying top creative talent via portfolio review such as Animators, 2D/3D Designers and Graphic Designers
- Prior experience recruiting for mobile marketing, ad tech and/or gaming industries
- Experience recruiting for global companies
- Passion for creating the teams behind world class mobile technology and games
- An eye and excitement for sourcing creative talent
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.