27 days ago
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop a deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
This is a full-time position, based in Sydney.
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Participate in headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Candidate Management
- Mentorship of other Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators
- Stakeholder management of assigned Business Unit
- Reporting as to Business Unit’s progress against staffing plan
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting
- Greenhouse experience (or comparable Applicant Tracking Software)
- Research tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- Experience sourcing completely passive candidates from top companies
- Demonstrated ability to report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to critical business stakeholders
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our CTO
- 1+ years of experience recruiting talent within the games industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex VISA scenarios
- Experience with tools/systems like Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
At Riot we strongly believe in work / life balance, and we encourage that with our open paid time off policy, paid parental leave (for both primary and secondary carers) and flexible work schedules to fit your lifestyle.
We also believe that work should be fun, we have a LAN gaming room, the latest consoles, a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community, and all the snacks you would ever need to power through your day (even healthy snacks!).
And that’s not all we offer, there’s also:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Stipend
- Wellbeing Reimbursement
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning and Development opportunities
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.