This job might no longer be available.
Recruiter, Games (Art & Game Design)
Irvine, CA, United States
2 months ago
Do you love video games? Do you live and breathe in networking and developing relationships across the industry? Do also thrive in working with creative talent? If you answered yes to all of these, this might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced recruiter with sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates.
- Be able to uniquely source passive candidates at all levels
- Positively influence and mentor junior team members
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (compensation, HR, systems, sourcing, global mobility and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on recruiting in-house experience at a entertainment or gaming company
- Previous experience recruiting for creative roles within areas of game development, CG Film/TV, interactive entertainment is highly desired
- Able to maintain extreme confidentiality
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a high volume environment
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Highly polished, professional demeanor
- Relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- Experienced with formulating sourcing and recruiting strategies consistent with our company’s recruiting brand; ability to leverage referrals, social media platforms, networking events, cold calling, sourcing jams
- Open to feedback and ways to improve one’s recruiting craft
Requested Application Documents
- Passion for gaming, especially Blizzard games! Please provide your battlenet tag
- Previous "life" as an digital artist or game designer with desire to move into talent acquisition/recruiting will be considered
- Knowledge and personal interest in art and the artist community
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Please provide a cover letter on why this specific opportunity is interesting to you and what you bring to the table