Recruiter, Emerging Talent
5 days ago
Niantic’s Recruiting team seeks a Recruiter- Emerging Talent to co-lead our talent-finding efforts and build the foundation of our early-stage university/emerging talent program! You’ll be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and hiring for various teams, with a strong focus on providing an excellent interviewer and candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts! Niantic's People team seeks diverse, exceptional talent in a competitive industry, and ensures that our unique culture keeps employees engaged.
- Recruit and hire top intern and new grad talent across various teams ranging from engineering to specialized groups.
- Partner with business leaders on specific needs for each organization.
- Partner with Universities to ensure a seamless transition for candidates with a focus on providing a top candidate experience.
- Manage campus events both in-person and virtually. Events may include: career fairs, collegiate competitions, student groups, etc.
- Track pipeline data and provide clear reporting of progress and roadblocks.
- Lead the end to end university recruiting process that includes: sourcing, networking, screening, assessing, partnering with key leaders/ teams, offer negotiation and closing candidates.
- Drive diversity sourcing initiatives focused on university recruiting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with experience in university recruiting required.
- Prior experience planning emerging talent or university recruiting strategies.
- Experience building strong partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.