This job might no longer be available.
Cary, NC United States of America
19 days ago
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Recruiter who's focus will be on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. The person in this role will have the unique opportunity to work with a wide range of Epic's teams. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
- Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Maintaining effective communication with candidates and hiring teams to facilitate an efficient and pleasant recruiting experience for all parties
- Collaborate with HR Partners and hiring managers to prioritize your time in support of team hiring goals
- Experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- Have the ability to manage through change and take ownership of responsibilities and tasks
- Have the ability to work as part of a small, agile team
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.