Recruiter (6-8 Months Contract) [Operations]
Malmö Skåne County se
3 days ago
Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio is looking for a Recruiter to join our international team.You will be part of the HR Team, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and contributing to the recruitment efforts for the entire studio.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for finding the right Talent for the studio using the existing tools and strategies, as well as building and creating new innovative ways to attract the best match for our roles.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment of specific roles/disciplines (sourcing, organizing, screening, interviewing, etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date information in our recruitment tool as well as other tracking documents
- Executing recruitment and sourcing activities such as direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet “posting”, active resume database searches, employee referrals
- Enter, track and update all candidate correspondence in the Applicant Tracking System
- Utilize advanced search techniques including Boolean search on internet portals, social media, LinkedIn, job boards, participation in networking events, contact lists, referrals, blogs, and industry directories, etc. to uncover high-quality talent pools.
You as a person
You are a dynamic, autonomous person with outstanding communication skills and driven by results. Organized, flexible and inquisitive, you can see the big picture while keeping an eye on details.You thrive to make things happen, while offering a smooth and professional candidate experience.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 3-5 years+ of relevant working experience with Recruitment
- Experience within the games industry and/or Tech is a big plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential and a mandatory requirement
- Ability to learn very quickly and adapt to changes – flexible approach
- Good problem solving & strong influencing skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet tools/browsers
- Interest for games and a great sense of humor
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 480 people from 38 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.