Recordings project coordinator assistant (5 months contract lenght)
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
14 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA Localization team are accountable for delivering the high-quality Localized versions of EA games. You will work on a wide variety of tools and systems used for the localization of games, web titles, marketing materials, etc. Those systems will have modules for Business & Project Management, workflow automation, CRM, Text, Audio, Image and video asset management and distribution of those assets to/from our vendors and external partners.
The Challenge Ahead:
Become part of the Audio capture team, the European based localization audio recordings management team. This is a project coordination role which does not require an audio engineering background. The role consists of managing project data and documentation surrounding multi-lingual audio VO recordings and providing remote support to the worldwide recording studios throughout the localization process of any given project.
What an Audio Capture Specialist Assistant does at EA:
- Project Coordination: Manage your time against deliverables, monitor schedules against project milestones, document project specific processes…
- Asset management: Use internal tools to ensure consistency between recording scripts and audio files received.
- Vendor management: Manage international communication with worldwide audio vendors. Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the loc recording studios database
- Information management: Track audio recording sessions, assets and delivery dates and workloads. Provide concise reports to the Localization team
- Maintain proactive Communication within the Audio teams, testing teams, Project Management teams and text Asset Localization team to identify risks and provide mitigations
- Casting management: Efficiently manage the VO cast selection of all localized versions, ensuring the quality standards of all parties involved are met
- Talent management: Manage talent availability limitations, taking action to mitigate any associated risk
- Bug fixing management: Track and fix audio recording identified bugs
- Contract management: Monitor and track talents and recording contracts in assigned project(s).
The next great Audio Capture Specialist Assistant also needs:
- Excellent English skills. Fluent both written and orally. T wo or more languages would be desirable
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good understanding of Audio localization & video games requirements
- 1+ years’ experience in the Audio Localization industry
- 1+ years’ experience working with multiple vendors
- 1+ years’ experience in project management
- Audio asset management experience (sending, receiving and tracking)
- Proven adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership, be responsible and maintain a proactive approach
- Team worker with excellent customer and quality focus
- Proven experience in prioritizing workload according to deadlines
- Experience in VO recordings and dealings with recording studios would be desirable
To be successful as an Audio Capture Specialist Assistant you should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Self-starting, willing to take ownership and a proactive approach, autonomous.
- Computer literate with a strong interest in new technologies.
- Customer focused & teamwork oriented.
- Problem solver & decision maker.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Achievement Driven.